CTTT File No: RT 10/56631 & RT 11/21415
TO: Consumer Trader & Tenancy Tribunal NSW
Regarding the upcoming hearing of two application simultaneously and with a date yet to be set...
OBJECTION TO MEMBER ROSSER PRESIDING
I, Joe Stojsic, object to Member Rosser presiding because at the last hearing (resulting in adjournment) she made a grave error (confirmed by The Office of Fair Trading) when she stated: "There is a question about whether a Tribunal has the power to make an order
for compensation for non-economic loss [to a tenant], but there is no doubt that a landlord can not get non-economic loss from a tenant." In actual fact the Residential Tenancy Act affords the same potential for non-economic compensation to both Landorn and Tenant.
OBJECTION TO MEMBER MCILHATTON PRESIDING
I, Joe Stojsic, object to Member McIlhatton presiding because she denied me natural justice in the 15 December 2010 hearing on the following points:
- She did not follow due procedure
regarding Applicant's legal representation (as outlined above).
- She did not follow due procedure in establishing the Tribunal's jursidiction at the outset.
- She showed bias and pre-judgement of the outcome by calling the Applicant tenant all the way through the hearing before she was deemed so and even when she was asking me to explain why I thought the Applicant is a lodger she called the Applicant a tenant THREE times in a row.
- She interrupted me throughout, forcing me to backtrack a little each time using the same words after her interuption. So she saw each time that I was saying nothing objectionable yet not once did she apologise for those intimidating interuptions.
- Linda's representative Martin was allowed to interrupt the Member throughout (while I did not do so even once).
- She squeezed the hearing into a thirty minute timeslot (she had another hearing coming up).